Συμβολαιογραφικές & Νομικές Υπηρεσίες


Βy the habitation act the owner of home or condominium may, by notary  deed, concede, either by act of grant, or with consideration, to a third party the right to use said home or condominium along with their family.

The right of habitation is non transferable and upon the death of the habitation beneficiary it is erased.

The establishment of habitation must be done by notary deed, which then is transcribed to the competent Land Registry or entered in the competent Cadastral Office.

Usual documents required:

• Tax clearance of transferor.
• Social security clearance for the transferor from the competent